Friday 16 July 2010

A very ladylike summer dress and cardigan combo...



I think this is a really rather demure outfit. I love the shape of the dress (which fits you perfectly), cardigan and the coral and navy colour combination. I think that the shoes let you down ever so slightly though, and may look better in a cream or tan coloured. The shopper is rather larger than you might expect with such an elegant outfit, but I do sympathise that a small bag isn't always practical. A girl needs to shop after all... And think about the environment while she does so. Still, the colour works well and I like the pink piping. Does anyone have any other thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I think you are right re the shoes. The slightly different dark colour isn't quite right though I think the shape is very good.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the colours very cute

    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fifties vibe - very bardot on the riviera

    ReplyDelete